Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
The Quality Documentation Specialist is responsible for creating traceability packages, up to and including data books. This role works with cross functional business units as a key member of the team to ensure that project documentation is complete to ensure project success. The Quality Documentation Specialist will also be responsible for compiling and uploading documentation into Weatherford systems.
SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with Company's Security, Compliance & HSE policies, Management System, relevant laws, regulations, standards, and industry practices and complies with the Company's Rules to Live By
- Places Quality, Health & Safety, Security, and protection of the Environment as core values while never intentionally placing employees, our processes, customers, or the communities in which we live and work at risk
- Seeks continual improvement in Health, Safety, Security & protection of the Environment, taking into account responsible care, process vulnerabilities, public, customer and employee inputs, knowledge and technology and best business practices to exceed customer expectations
- Responsible for being familiar with the Company's Quality policies and takes an active role in the compliance and improvement of Weatherfords Management System
- Maintains project quality as immediate priorities when working across all areas of the business and continually seeks areas for improvement
- Responsible to ensure QMS is followed in accordance with product requirements through API and other Quality standards including independent third-party witness
- Implement strategic techniques to mitigate potential project documentation risks and promote maximum productivity.
- Monitor and control execution of the documentation compilation to meet all order requirements and quality plans.
- Review documentation output from manufacturing and suppliers in accordance with engineering drawings, quality plans and order requirements.
- Serve as documentation representative with client, contractors, and vendors during project reviews, meetings, and correspondences
- Colloborate with internal team and vendors to ensure all documentation meets the requirements and is delivered promptly
- All employees have an accountability to the organisation to be financially responsible whether they are in charge of a function budget or simply their own expenses
- Costs incurred should be within approved budget, processed within agreed time frames & following the relevant financial policy and procedure
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- Employees have a responsibility for developing their own careers within the Company including completing all necessary function, compliance & business standards training to enhance their knowledge, skills, and experience
- Employees should engage on a regular basis with their line manager to discuss their personal performance, objectives, and opportunities to enhance their skills and experience to support their career potential
VISION & LEADERSHIP
- Demonstrates leadership, ethical behaviour, and adherence to Weatherford standards at all times
- Identify and share best practices in strategy implementation (from within and outside the organisation) and drive a culture of continuous improvement to constantly raise the bar in how we deliver projects more efficiently and effectively
Experience & Education
- 5+ years' Quality Documentation experience
- Proficient in reviewing mill test reports, NDE reports, and other quality documentation.
- Competent in the use of computer software applications used for administration, including Microsoft Suite and Adobe
- Experience scanning, uploading and maintaining records
- Experience in Oil & Gas
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, API Q1 and Q2 requirements
- Experience with JDE and Microsoft Project
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Capable of working with minimal supervision or direction
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks in a high energy environment
- Requires excellent verbal, technical writing, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner, and to work collaboratively in a team-focused atmosphere
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat and ERP systems
This role may require domestic and international travel of up to: <10%