NES Fircroft is delighted to be partnering with a major Chemical Manufacturing plant looking to add a TAR Area Lead to their Hull based facility. Long-term (12+ months), contract opportunity, open to limited companies.
The TAR Area Lead will be an important member of the team during the Pre/During/Post phases of the Turnaround projects on site.
- Produce JTD/ work packs and Risk assessments in an accurate and timely manner to achieve the TAR prep milestones.
- Ensure all work packs are adequately estimated to site standards and agreed norms.
- Ensure all relevant Site Safety Standards and Technical requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure that all labour possess the required competency for the role they will undertake.
- Liaise with the major mechanical contractors to ensure safe and efficient working.
- Compose and ensure safe systems of work to ensure that works are undertaken safely and productively.
- Participate and liaise with other key teams
- Liaise with relevant persons to ensure suitable and sufficient safety / Rescue plans are in place prior to works commencing.
- Competent with CMMS/TAR planning and estimation systems; Iplan, Meridium, SAP desirable but not essential.
- Ensure adequate manning levels are available to achieve planned completions.
- Liaise with other Subcontractors to ensure their scopes are integrated optimally to the TAR schedule to be safe and avoid delays
- Identify and coordinate tooling and mobile plant requirements to complete the activities.
- Ensure all material requirements are available including initial site survey, entering BOM's to SAP to allow accurate and timely pre-TAR bagging and tagging.
- Ensure Site Facilities are identified from vendors and fed into the TAR Construction Manager.
- Manage the efficiency of all mechanical contractors, plus sub-contractors team members.
- Accept Permits to work when required.
- Ensure compliance to the site Joint Validation Procedure
- Ensure all night shift handovers are completed in writing along with a field review when handing over work.
- Attend and lead relevant daily meetings.
- Complete a daily site diary log including details of progress, delays and major issues.
- Monitor TAR Tracker and its accuracy to site progress.
- Inspection of completed works and formal sign off.
- Capture all variations and/or changes to the original scope of work under their control.
- Ensure TAR Schedule is regularly updated and agreed reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage the timely and full completion of B type snags.
- Manage the off-hiring and demobilisation process
- Participate in TAR Lessons Learned.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.