Learning & Competency Intern
The HR Learning & Competency Intern is responsible for supporting the Digital & Integration Learning & Competency Development Team with learning initiatives. This person functions as an HR intern and assists with administrative and HR-related tasks to support the Learning & Competency Organization.
The position reports to the Division Learning & Competency Development Manager. Successful position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, working with data management and work well in diverse teams.
HR Learning & Competency Internship lasts for 1 year duration starting from Summer 2023 (flexible start date) and will be based in our London HQ office.Responsibilities
- Produce live sessions for the Learning & Competency Team on learning initiatives.
- Update Microsoft Power Bi dashboards to be able to track learning adoption and progress.
- Build an effective monthly report with key metrics to be shared with regional managers with the monthly learning communication updates.
- Support the development and issuance of Digital Learning Credentials.
- Effectively collaborate with learning partners for a smooth learning experience.
- Develop extensive relationships with key stakeholders to enable good communication and smooth implementation of processes.
- Keep abreast of all new D&I and company-wide HR initiatives
- Leading by example : Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and Personnel Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
- Visible and accessible : Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
- Results oriented : Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive : Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive : Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy : Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.