Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a great opportunity? Come join Wood as a Production/Lease Operator in Big Spring, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Candidate responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression and minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Skills / Qualifications
- Log data, check and test gauges and perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Prepares for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
- Pro-actively monitors well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
- Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
- Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests.
- Tracks test compression data.
- Conducts fluid levels with echo meter.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- Experience working with chemicals and or treating Oil.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
#woodpermian Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.