Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Would you like to help shape and train our Integrated Solutions (IS) team?Join our Integrated Well Services team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production, and maximize reservoir value. Our Integrated Solutions team works onsite with our customers to support the on-site installation, maintenance, and planning of our industry-leading products.Partner with the best
The IS Project manager leads a well construction project for Integrated Solutions (IS). Is accountable for Project P&L and leads all elements (BH products and services, contracted parties, Client interface) of the project from planning through operational deployment to closing. The project manager will drive on-time delivery, consistency, and Service delivery excellence, while maximizing the revenue, cost and cash collection.As an IS Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading all elements (BH products and services, contracted parties, Client interface) of the project safely and efficiently towards increasing profitability through On Time Delivery, Performance Improvement, and Incremental Revenue through upsell strategies, additional pull-through of additional products or services.
- Directly managing the core Project Management Team and indirectly all other Project assigned personnel.
- Managing multiple products and services across multiple wellsites/rigs in often complex contractual arrangements.
- Managing the Project Schedule at the top level and applies solutions to both leading and lagging situations, unforeseen and predicted.
- Applying Company and specific group (IS) Management System processes and procedures across the project and any mandated software solutions.
- Utilizing Project Management Methodology (PMBoK) in daily working practice, additionally encouraging team members by example.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have 5+ years of relevant oil & gas project management related to Integrated Solutions (IS)
- Be required to attain IS Competence Qualifications and to be registered in BH PM Academy.
- Have an understanding of how to determine the root cause of performance issues
- Be able to determine the root cause of performance issues
- Have good leadership qualities and be able to provide mentorship and training to less experienced team members
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience with an Operator and/or Products & Services additional to BKR OFS
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law. Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.