Industrial Safety Solutions has needs for HSE in DRILLING land oil and gas environments. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in land based oil and gas projects.14/14 rotation.
Some duties include, not limited to:
- Promote the HSE Management System by personal example and leadership.
- Promote a strong awareness and personal responsibility for HSE with all management and supervisory personnel.
- Review Contractor activities and ensure compliance with HSE Policies, Plans and Procedures.
- Ensure that Contractor HSE activities comply with Company & Contractor HSE Policies & Plans, conform to the terms and conditions of the Contract and meet local statutory HSE regulations.
- Ensure that all Hazards and Risks associated with Company and Contractor work activities have been identified, assessed and actions implemented to eliminate or reduce them.
- Attend and document pre-shift safety meetings
- Perform and document stop-work actions as needed
- Prepare reports for business unit regarding contractor performance
- Perform site observation and reviews and document corrective actions
- Organize hazard hunts, document resolution of found issues
- Monitor and report of contractor safety goals
- Assist in performing contractor evaluation.
- Verification contractor has training in place for scope of work (H2S, Well control, Hazcom)
- Perform a weekly "sampling" review of contractor's JSA's
- Participate in investigation and follow-up of incidents/accidents; prepare notifications/reports for communication of significant incidents to company project/functional management per project incident reporting procedures
- Communicate expectations to contractors, third party contractors and client personnel
- Review and document all Incidents and near misses and assist in developing corrective actions as needed