Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting for Process Engineers
to join its Projects - Process and Chemical team focusing on engineering, procurement and construction of complex plants in the Chemical, Petrochemical and Energy industries.
The position will be based in Corsico (Milan) office, with the possibility to work from home up to two days per week. Join a culture of innovation
, pushing the boundaries of what is possible to seek the best solutions for our clients. Our Clients and Projects It's a future for all of us
. We aspire to shape a better tomorrow by unlocking solutions that address the biggest challenges facing our clients and our society.
You will be working for major international clients in the energy market and material market, and you will be part of a team results focused that will provide technical solutions and will deliver complex projects. What we can offer
If all of this sounds good to you, review the typical responsibilities of the role and the requirements of the position below, then follow the link to apply and start your journey with Wood. Typical responsibilities
- Meaningful and interesting projects delivered to leaders of industry across chemical, petrochemical, oil&gas and emerging energy sectors
- Flexible working arrangements that balance client, team and individual needs offering hybrid working where relevant.
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion ; we are an organisation actively committed to diversity and inclusion across our business
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews to ensure we are rewarding at the right level in line with the market.
- Flexible benefits package; Free shuttle bus from Metro station to the office, company canteen, biannual free medical check-up, free company parking, extra-working accidents insurance
- Commitment to continued professional development; development plans that are tailored to your individual needs and interests
- Global connections : join experts around the world who are at the leading edge of our industry, shaping the standards of our profession
Under the supervision of a Process Coordinator, he / she:
Skills / Qualifications
- will carry out process calculations, simulations, heat & material balances, process flow diagrams and specifications, in agreement with the process standards and the applicable norms
- will interact with the other engineering disciplines as necessary to prepare the process deliverables
- will contribute as requested to the development / preparation of standardized tools and procedures
Please see below the requirements that we typically seek for the position. We are looking for both newly graduates or skilled engineers
with 1-3 years of experience in a similar role. We are not expecting candidates to have everything, and this is not an exhaustive list. If you feel you have relevant experience and qualifications even if they are not a 100% match, then please do apply.
- Master Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Excellent technical background
- Good knowledge of process simulators (e.g. Hysis)
- Attitude to team work
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.