Where you fit
Expect lots of support and encouragement while you're here. You'll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. We value career growth. You'll have limitless opportunities to explore - whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking in a different direction.What's the role?
The main objective of the HR Advisor is to deliver value to Shell and its constituent Businesses and Functions by developing and executing people strategies in direct support of the Group Strategy. The role reports to HR Advice Team Lead for Brazil.
As an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for the following duties:
What we need from you?
- Responsible for delivering HR advice to employees and line managers; supporting managers with HR-related cases.
- Diagnose incoming request to establish needs of the line manager and/or employee; subsequently take ownership for resolution or determine correct routing to other part of the HR model
- Provide seamless end-to-end resolution of HR queries to line managers and employees. Queries may include, but not limited to: Exit/ Redundancy management; Policy guidance; Absence management; Leave, Retirement, Benefits advice
- Support Line Managers with Organizational Management, related to organizational changes and resourcing.
- Support Line Managers with local and global policy queries.
- Apply policies to specific business situations, including determining exceptions.
- Support with the execution of global/local change initiatives.
- Responsible for delivering great employee experience through pro-actively addressing employee and line manager needs.
- Provide coaching and feedback to line managers, equipping to line managers to deal with HR related matters in a correct and compliant way.
- Supports the execution and timely delivery of critical business change initiatives. This includes, but not limited to: Country-specific organization re design implementation; business/function ramp-up or demobilization events , requiring cross-HR co-ordination e.g., Talent, Integrated Resourcing, and International Mobility.
This role will be on a 7:00 PM - 4:00 AM working schedule from Monday - Friday in a hybrid type of working set up and will be following Philippine holidays.
- Having at least 3 to 5 years working experience in HR Functions, from International Companies, or in any relevant industry.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Portuguese.
- Understanding and skill in Business Partnering.
- HR Information and Analysis skill.
- Diagnostic and Investigation skills.
- Exposure in Advocacy and Inquiry - ability to ask quality questions.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to coach and offer advice/alternatives, as opposed to just providing answers.
- Skills in having effective contracting conversations with the ability to manage expectations.