Projects Cost CoordinatorTeam Recruitment Ltd Featured Employer
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
We are recruiting a Projects Cost Coordinator for our client in Aberdeen.
This is an ongoing contract role, hybrid working.
Responsible for the efficient set up and processing of invoices and payment through the full Project Life Cycle in order to ensure that vendors are paid in a timely manner within the constraints of the contracts work is carried out under.
The Cost Co-ordinator is responsible for the following functions (including but not limited to) within a busy Projects department:
• Creating Service and Material Requests in SAP
• Check all quotes are in line with the applicable contract
• Check all flatfiles submitted from vendors against contract rates and timesheet/3rd party backup
• Process flatfiles in SAP to release SE number for vendor invoicing. Manage swift resolution of all queries
• Ensure all rates are in SAP to allow invoices/flatfiles to be processed within their payment terms
• Process PO uplifts/variations in a timely manner and issue to vendors
• Validation of Service Entries in the cost system's workflow (SAP);
• Check incoming FI (paper invoices) to confirm invoices' contract compliance.
• Manage the flow of paper invoices around the department, tracking receipt and return of invoices to Accounts Payable
• Assist Projects Cost Controllers with cost report analysis, recording and queries
• Maintain communication and a positive working relationship with Engineers and other interdepartmental focal points
• Provide cost system technical assistance to Engineers as required
• Previous experience working within a similar role
• Previous SAP experience
• Excellent MS Office skills including competent in Excel
• Working knowledge of/or experience in procurement and payment principles
• Degree qualified in Business, Finance or a related discipline
• Previous experience working within the Oil and Gas industry
• Behavioural Traits
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• A strong work ethic is essential
• Excellent time management, communication and organisation skills are required
• Must be proactive, forward thinking and able to use own initiative