Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today! The Position:
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our energetic and exciting ZeeWeed execution and fulfillment team. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the execution and fulfillment of fast-paced projects and orders. You will be accountable for delivering project scope, budgets, schedules, and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
In this position, you will work alongside a team of highly experienced professionals in the field of Engineering and Project Management. This role presents a unique opportunity to gain valuable exposure to technical and commercial aspects of the industry while supporting the team in fulfilling new water system orders, maintaining the existing equipment install base, and playing a pivotal role in driving the business forward towards achieving its annual goals and objectives.Nature of work:
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
Do you qualify? We are seeking...
- Ensuring assigned projects are delivered on schedule and on budget by working closely with internal teams (ZeeWeed, Engineering, Services, Logistics, Finance, Sourcing, Production, Planning CSC, Commissioning, greater VWTS) and external groups (suppliers, clients, contractors)
- Complete projects on time and within budget
- Lead project financial and schedule review meetings
- Develop the project BOM and oversee the purchasing process through SAP to ensure materials are delivered when required
- Organize and drive feedback (Lesson Learned) to engineering, proposal development teams and product management for continual product and project delivery improvement
- Communicate project scope and schedules as effectively as possible directly with customers
- Be a customer advocate, motivating internal teams to meet customer requirements and prioritize their satisfaction
- Lead the resolution of client complaints and issues throughout a project. Investigate and report issues in the Customer Issue Tracking tool.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of ZeeWeed products and service offerings
- Travel 5-15% of the time to customer sites for onsite meeting and issue investigation
- Co-ordinate and manage remotely the commissioning and installation of your projects by working directly with field personnel
- Function in this role with a high order of integrity and compliance with regulations and Environmental Health & Safety guidelines
- Ability to multitask on several concurrent projects
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, SAP and other business productivity tools and platforms
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and perseverance
- Ability to work well and collaborate with a team
- Motivated to deliver and to be a part of the teams' financial success
- Onsite experience working with ZeeWeed systems considered an asset
- B.S. in an engineering/science discipline or related technical experience
- 5+ years of customer relationship management experience
- 5+ years experience with ZeeWeed
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!