- 10+ Years of experience overall
- 5 - 10+ year's experience in system architecture design.
- 5 - 10+ year's experience managing an infrastructure team.
- 3+ year's experience in cloud services including O365 and Azure.
- Experience in delivering agile, business focused technology improvements.
- Strong Project Management and Project Delivery experience.
- Experience in IT Customer Service and Service Delivery using agreed SLAs.
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred but not essential.
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Security /
- Information Management Systems or related field.
- Microsoft Certified Professional preferred.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer preferred.
- Certifications in Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA preferred.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 or V4 Certified.
- Certifications in Linux preferred.
- Practical hands-on delivery is essential, not only to be the team lead.
- Ability to make sound and logical judgments.
- Application support experience with Windows, SQL, and Linux
- Understanding Microsoft system management tools and systems.
- Understanding of process/industrial control networks or Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) networks.
- Strong communicator to both technical and business users.
- Demonstrate an ability to plan and prioritize work schedules.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of important market trends in the IT Industry.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.