Field Specialist - CommissioningDo you enjoy installation and commissioning?Would you like to ownership of a team delivering service and maintenance to our customers?Join our Bently Nevada Services team!
Our team performs installation, configurations, commissioning & troubleshooting and instructions on Bently Nevada Systems Hardware & Software to protect and monitor variety of machine types encountered in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Petrochemicals, Pulp & Paper, and other process industries.Partner with the best
You will be responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute, maintain, repair, and refurbish sold or existing products. This includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities, and field services engineering.
As a Field Specialist - Commissioning, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing installations, commissioning, and trouble-shooting of Bently Nevada Hardware and Software Products and Solutions at customer locations.
- Assuring the service is executed in a timely manner in accordance with the customer's schedule and contractual commitments.
- Supporting Site Leads in the execution of projects and update installation documentation.
- Identifying problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project/service success while monitoring site safety.
- Completing standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements in a timely manner.
- Driving customer satisfaction through commitment to quality supporting growth initiatives of the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an Associate Degree or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Technology
- Have experience in utilizing hand tools on machinery in a production environment.
- Have experience in technical and customer service skills with direct client interaction.
- Have the ability to travel up to 80% time including short notice assignments especially during peak seasons (Spring and Fall).
- Be able to work independently.
- Have solid problem-solving skills.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.