IRC222695 - LOGISTIC HSE SPT
, we are looking for a Logistic HSE SPT
in Basra, Iraq
. You will be responsible for helping and supporting to all stakeholders for the definition of any aspect related to the lifting process. Acting as the competence centre for the definition of guidelines and instructions for the operation and control of the lifting activities. As a member of logistics department at ZFOD you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Supporting the overall process, from the definition of the correct Lift Plan to the monitoring and feedback on the lifting activities.
- Participating in the preparation of the EIBV/ZFOD Lifting Management System to comply with both local regulatory requirements and Lifting & Hoisting Manual (LOGIS-DG-2609-0-2016) guidelines
- Providing support to Maintenance Teams as necessary in the detail and execution of preventative and corrective maintenance activities on all lifting equipment
- Providing support as required to the Lifting and HSE teams in determining the lift categorisation, planning process and the preparation of risk assessments.
- Designing and calculating suitable lifting points and lifting lugs/eyes.
- Determine weight of the load (including impact loads during lifting).
- Proposing suitable crane(s) and Lifting equipment for the lifting operation.
- Supporting the Inspection and Maintenance team for the assessment of the structural integrity of lifting equipment
- Providing technical support for the selection and qualification of Lifting Operation Contractors/Sub-contractors
- Developing and maintaining networks and relationships with key peers and colleagues in other GUs for the purposes of adopting and promoting best practice within Eni, sharing information and ideas whilst keeping abreast of new initiatives and technologies within the Lifting Technical Authority discipline
- Ensuring all relevant lifting equipment performance, certification and condition data are recorded accurately for input into the Company's data recording system.
Location: LSC Zubair Field - Basra, Iraq Work Pattern:
- A combination of hands-on and technical experience in the design, operation, and maintenance of lifting equipment in Offshore and Onshore environment.
- Skilled in the application of the legal and Company requirements relevant to the planning and execution of lifting operations
- In depth knowledge of International and Local Lifting Regulations and Standards
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry, refining or petrochemical industry with experience of heavy equipment, preferably including a substantial period of direct engineering support to operational personnel
- Fluency in English