IRC222934 - SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
, we are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer
in Onshore Aksai, Kazakhstan .
You will be responsible for providing professional engineering . services: The Work investigations, surveys, feasibility studies, calculations, simulations, 'conceptual design, FEED: detailed design; production of key drawings, including. fundamental drawings of engineering process . and P&ID. (piping 'and instrumentation diagram), data sheets and engineering reports. As a member of the engineering team at KPO you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Using KPO software to simulate the process facilities and pipelines.
- Performing sanity check of process discipline deliverables prior to issuing.
- Providing discipline technical support to Project Engineers, Contracts and Procurement Departments and contractors during engineering, construction and commissioning of the new facilities and their integration with the existing plants.
- Providing discipline technical support for projects developed by contract design companies.
- Providing discipline technical support to equipment and materials suppliers.
- Participating in multi-disciplinary engineering team to prepare scope of work for projects to be developed by contract design companies.
- Reviewing and approving the discipline deliverables produced by contract design companies and by equipment and materials suppliers.
- Complete assigned work on time to meet KPO schedules,
- Reporting progress of 811 assigned work to the Lead Process Engineer.
- Participating in risk assessment, hazard identification and hazard and operability studies, .as well as safety integrity level evaluation.
- Performing peer: and inter-discipline check on work by engineers within and outside Engineering Execution Department and provide Process engineering support to the teams constructing and commissioning Modified or new plants.
- Ensuring compliance of assigned process engineering work with the design terms of reference of technical assignment and applicable specifications, codes, and standards.
- Ensuring in the selection of cost-effective designs and materials, considering operating costs and standardization of equipment.
Location: Onshore Aksai, Kazakhstan
- Higher education (University degree or higher) in the. relevant 'specialty
- experience in the p osition of Process Engineer.
- engineering practice for project concept Selection, FEED study, detailed design fibilOwon engineering and closeout.
- process and hydraulic simulation.
- onshore oil and gas upstream facilities.
- Good knowledge of English
- Computer Management
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers