Skills: Logistics Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Partner with the Delivery Scheduling Team to deliver HSSE, service and cost standards, and act as a primary point of contact for haulers, terminals in (a) managing any amendments to the schedule during its execution and (b) managing scheduling inputs such as supply allocation, urgent orders, lorry turnout.
• Act as the owners of the schedules during its execution; managing variations to plan as needed to have a good grasp of the overall schedule execution status.
• Manage any variations to plan such as, -Left-on-board (LOB) redirects including any corresponding surcharges -Order Scheduled Not Delivery (OSND) -Terminal/depot-, load quantity-, compartment-, trip sequence-, and vehicle changes, to ensure that the Delivery Scheduling Team is informed and appropriate actions are agreed immediately and communicated to the drivers.
• Pro-actively communicates to Hauliers (dispatcher or Safety Officer) and Terminal Operations staff on changes to schedules, loading and delivery to customers.
• Act as primary point of contact for Hauliers (as applicable) on changes to the schedules, issues resolution, managing lorry availability and turnout, including analysis and reporting of hauler performance and Delivery Schedule Adherence (DSA).
• Act as primary point of contact for Supply Operations in managing supply allocations to ensure information is communicated to the Scheduling Team and any amendments to schedule being executed or planned is agreed and communicated to the drivers immediately.
• Act as primary point of contact for Terminal Operations in managing terminal downtime to ensure information is communicated to the Scheduling Team and any amendments to schedule being executed or planned is agreed and communicated to the drivers immediately.
• Interface with the Customer Operations (CO) to manage delivery inquiries, disputes, complaints, urgent orders, and other delivery-related-concerns from customers.
• Be the customers primary point of contact for delivery-related concerns during CSC out-of-office hours.
• Provide support during out of hours, when Scheduling is not on duty, e.g. run potential stock out and LOB reports based on updated stock data and adjust the schedule in case necessary during out of office hours (nights/weekends). • • Own performance management monitoring, analysis and reporting for KPIs related to haulier, supply, terminal processes