Company: NES Fircroft
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Basra, Iraq
• Provide daily support to IAA as required.
• Assist in the production of routine and bespoke products through the provision of evaluated information.
• Daily monitoring of traditional media and social media in Basra and across Iraq to provide a daily
synopsis of relevant information to line manager.
• Provide timely and accurate reporting of incidents and security activity in Basra to IAA.
• Provide verbal translation for line manager as required.
• Assist IAA and other security department members in developing and delivering training for personnel as directed.
• If other dedicated staff are unavailable, produce and update access letters for assets and
personnel as requested by line manager.
• In conjunction with IAA, maintain an effective relationship with Community Engagement team.
• Maintain a relationship with BOC Follow Up Section for the sharing of information on all relevant issues.
• Assist FLOs to manage and develop relationships with the BaOC Commander and staff for the sharing
of information related to security threats.
• Regular engagement with key Basra International Airport staff on issues related to procedures and movement.
• Conduct regular engagement and maintain effective relationships with BOC Security Staff and other organization's Security Staff, including those based at outstations.
• Attend the weekly Field Security Management meeting.
• Attend other meetings as directed by line manager.
• Enable and support VIP visits to HQ, Basra International Airport and other locations as directed by
• Maintain and manage relationship with ISCO staff in Basra and other off concession sites.
• As directed line manager, support security in compiling access requests and resolving access
issues for Staff and Security Contractors at locations throughout Basra
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.