Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is looking for a Plant & Equipment Coordinator to join our team in Brunei.
The Contract Plant & Equipment Coordinator will plan and schedule all Wood mobile plant and equipment requirements, whether owned or third-party supply to ensure that all requirements are efficiently monitored and utilized. Will work with all user departments and functions to maintain all plant and equipment databases to provide inputs for the project reporting tools to ensure that all required equipment, tools and consumables are ordered and delivered as per schedule. This is an end to end rejuvenation scope and as such, will involve interfacing with equipment vendors and other disciplines such as, construction, planning, procurement, warehouse and client operations.
Skills / Qualifications
- Manages daily operations for the equipment procurement, inventory management and maintenance function.
- Tracks the records, licenses, inspections, warrantees, and service agreements for the organization's equipment and tools. Minimizes organizational cost through product standardization and tracking.
- Tracks equipment quality throughout the product lifetime and makes recommendations for alternatives if needed.
- Ensures that project / department milestones / goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Implement equipment management processes in line with project procedures, strategies and HSSE plans
- Experience in scheduling and planning maintenance activities for large equipment, portable tools and equipment.
- Coordinate with user departments to confirm plant and equipment requirements, resolve queries and provide status reports as required
- Ensure all equipment databases and project reporting tools are updated with the latest purchasing, receipt delivery and shipping information
- Ongoing monitoring of plant reliability and development of improvement strategies.
- Monitor the flow of plant and equipment from requisition to operational use to ensure management activities are completed for scheduled shipment of equipment to relevant sites
- Analyze plant and equipment progress reports, highlighting any discrepancies (shortage, damaged, etc.) to relevant parties and develop early mitigation plans for late deliveries of items
- Expedite critical items and intervene according to instructions of the focal point and coordinate with logistics department on receipt and release for shipping
- Control existing stock and prepare inventory of all assets to be submitted to the Project Manager.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day - to - day performance of their jobs.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the purchasing, expediting, handling, storing and preservation of oil and gas project materials and equipment
- Prior track record of management and maintenance of plant, equipment, portable tools and general asset management.
- Experienced in the control and management of equipment / tools
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, which can be demonstrated at all levels of the business
- Proven capability of managing a varied workload in a fast - paced environment.
- Good working knowledge of material systems, process controls, warehousing and logistics within the oil and gas industry
- Proficient in the use of standard desk top software, data compilation and manipulation and competent in maintaining and updating project reports accordingly
- Good knowledge of legislative requirements for onshore and offshore materials management
- Proven ability to work to demanding project schedules
- Good interpersonal, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix - type organizational environment
- Ability to influence and motivate people to perform
- Exhibit good data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge on computerized support systems
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver quality results on time
Worked in an EPC environment Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.