Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Three Rivers, Michigan, United States
Position Overview and Responsibilities
• Advise the organisation using his or her deep and broad knowledge and expertise in Maintenance Engineering, ensuring that the most appropriate standards, methods, and technology are applied.
• Resolve highly complex technical problems in maintenance engineering, in the projects to which he or she is assigned.
• Promote the implementation of technological advances in maintenance.
• Define the medium- or long-term action plan for critical (studies, methods, standards, technology).
• Direct the activities to ensure the technical quality of highly technical projects in his or her area of expertise.
• Define and review process improvements within Maintenance, under the coordination of the person in charge of the process.
• Define the technical framework in the preparation of technical manuals and procedures in his or her area of expertise.
• Ensure and lead the transfer of critical knowledge in his or her area of expertise.
• Lead the representation of the Company by actively participating in technical associations and Professional networks.
• Perform highly technically complex studies and validate those conducted by others
8hrs per day M-F
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.