Wireline Field SpecialistDo you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems? Join our Oilfield Services Team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Digital Team partners with business units and clients to develop software and technical innovation. We create improvements and efficiency through service delivery, remote operations, automation and advanced analytics utilizing machine learning and Ai. Partner with the best
As a Wireline Field Specialist , you will be providing wellsite support and guidance to our global customers. You will have the opportunity to solve interesting and complex problems while utilizing the latest technology.
As a Wireline Field Specialist , you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Assisting in providing completions logging and completions services at both the workshop and wellsite.
- Being responsible for minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment.
- Working with customer representative and drill crew on location on routine matters at the rig
- Acting as a trusted advisor at the wellsite promotes and maintains good customer relations
- Executing all required responsibilities safely at well site as per equipment and logistics manuals.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to company HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and core values
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have bachelors degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with 0-2 year of relevant work experience in Wireline Logging Operations.
- Have ability to work and communicate well with others
- Have ability to organize, assess, prioritize tasks, milestones and deliverable
- Be a good team player with the ability to work independently
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day (Subject to manager approval)
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.