Knuckle-Boom Crane OperatorSparrows Offshore Group Ltd Featured Employer
Louisiana, USA, LA, US
Sparrows Group have an urgent requirement for a Crane Operator (Knuckle Boom) to join the team in Houma, Louisiana.
The primary purpose of the role is to inspect, maintain, and operate Knuckle Boom Crane in the field.
• Set up, tear down and operation of crane.
• Familiarity with all aspects of loading and unloading vessels in conjunction with jobs.
• Determine rigging requirements and be able to handle all rigging equipment.
• Maintain cranes; troubleshoot and repair when required.
• Understand and give all standard hand signals for crane operation.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Previous experience of large knuckle boom crane operating.
• Previous experience of subsea operating.
• Familiar with proper crane rigging procedures.
• Familiar with crane operations.
• Communication skill both oral and written.
The Sparrows Group is a global provider of specialist engineering, inspection, operations and maintenance services to the renewables, industrial and offshore energy markets.
Our multi-disciplined technical capability assures that our portfolio of products and services efficiently delivers the highest standard of quality and ensures the reliability and safety of critical equipment and people.
Working across the asset life cycle we: design, manufacture, rent, sell, operate, maintain, certify, refurbish, upgrade remove and replace equipment, as well as develop and train people.
As specialists in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, structural, reliability, and automation and control engineering we deliver a broad range of structured and bespoke solutions to customers.
With approximately 2,500 employees worldwide and more than 45 years of experience working in the energy industry, we are the local specialists who have the network, knowledge and expertise to get it right.