Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Pre-commissioning Coordinator to strengthen our team in Basra, Iraq on a 28/28 days ON and OFF rotational work, we are considering Iraqi applications only ,preferably based in Basra
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Skills / Qualifications
- supervise during construction, Pre-Mechanical Completion and Commissioning activities mainly on piping, rotating and static equipment's.
- Supervise pre-com activities performed by contractor, blowing, flushing, and drying of piping lines.
- Monitor, reviews and assist to resolve technical queries raised during construction, pre-commissioning, and commissioning phase.
- Interface with client and venfor support staff to ensure that the commissioning work integrates well in the project plan.
- Supervise and approved constrcution activities and coordinate various aspects of project contraction include testing, inspections.
- Previous experience in a similar role is expected, with proven process engineering design experience and demonstrable expertise in commissioning gained through project execution within a major multi-national contractor, operator, or consultancy.
- Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering and, ideally, a Chartered Engineer
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate technical expertise on all all process and commissioning aspects of Refining/ Petrochemical/Oil and Gas & LNG
- Commissioning and process engineering experience in both a home office and site environment
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.