Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting the QA Engineer (Trainee) for its Rejuvenation Project in Brunei Darussalam.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the Quality function and guidance of the day-to-day activities for delivery of the Quality Management scope.
Skills / Qualifications Qualifications:
- Maintain effective information storage systems to enable easy retrieval of QA documents and
- Deliver timely and effective administration support to the quality function and the ongoing maintenance of quality systems and databases.
- Support regular compilation and reporting of quality related QA data for management reporting and review purposes.
- Support quality and management systems communications, training and
- Support the management system management of change process (including publishing of new or revised content and the removal of obsolete content, new project start up, etc.).
- Maintenance of all records demonstrating full traceability of changes to management
- Input to the ongoing improvement of quality systems and applications
- Organising calendars, meeting, distributions list, bulletin etc.
- M aintain close working relationship with quality team. Work closely with and other key stakeholders (e. g. MS content owners)
- Comfortable in dealing with client & suppliers/vendors.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Recognized training in specific IT applications (e.g. SharePoint, web designer, )
- ISO 9001 internal auditor or awareness course (Essential)
- Minimum 2 years relevant administrative experience (Preferably in the associated industry or quality or document control related role).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in the analysis of data
- High level of communication skills in both written and spoken format
- Good planner and organiser
- Team worker
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and trustworthy
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.