Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality? Are you passionate about being part of a successful team? Join our Artificial Lift Quality Team
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward--making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Artificial Lift Systems is a product lines in the Baker Hughes portfolio, providing pumping systems to both the Oil and Gas and Geothermal market. Partner with the best
As a QC Inspector, you will calibrate, test, monitor, and repair equipment and devices to ensure proper performance, precision, and accuracy.
As QC Inspector, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Work within the guidelines of ISO and NIST standards.
- Initiate monthly tool reports to all functional areas.
- Maintaining the Calibration database
- Initiate Purchase requisitions associated with outside services
- Calibrate, test & repair equipment
- Perform specialized testing as required.
- Other items as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year inspection experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret drawings and use of precision measuring device, Micrometers, dial indictors, and other various gages.
- Expectational use of Microsoft Excel
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following work schedule:
Working with us
- 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday through Friday, with overtime as needed
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.