Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Field Comm / SCADA
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Dickinson, North Dakota, United States
• Supports Operations group and ensure that contract obligations and lease agreements are complied with in regards to the scheduling of Meter Test, calibration verification of the Secondary Element, inspection of the Primary Element, and Natural Gas Sampling in accordance with Company Measurement Policies and Procedures.
• Responsible for maintenance and repair of measurement station, and associated equipment including and not limited to EFM (Electronic Flow Meters), meter tubes, composite samplers,radio communications, PD meters, Coriolis meters, and auxiliary pressure transmitters.
• Responsible for scheduling and maintaining various types of measurement equipment as it pertains to the petroleum industry.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tasks.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters. The potential candidate can work out of our Dickinson, ND or Watford City, ND field office.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.