Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Position supports the operations of the Facilities Management Team to provide an efficient and productive work environment.
• Maintains confidentiality for sensitive organizational and manager information.
• Position reports to the Facilities Project Manager.
• Coordinate meeting rooms, teleconferences, etc., for various project and organization meetings.
• Ensure all files, information, e-mail, etc. comply with Client A document and records management (DRM) retention policy. Assist Project Management Team personnel to comply with DRM.
• Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding requirements for Client directs and contingent staff.
o Includes office set-up, system account access management.
• Maintain an up-to-date Houston Management Team roster.
• Maintain a proper level of office and breakroom supplies.
• Maintain proper functioning of shared office, conference room, and breakroom resources.
• Liaison for Wood admin. services and IT related processes.
• Assist in organizing and executing team activities and group-wide events.
• Maintain collaboration with support services personnel in other business groups.
• Assist in management of inventory of recognition items.
• Assist Information Management Lead in additional assignments as needed and dependent on experience and capabilities.
• May be asked to take and distribute meeting minutes.
• Maintaining the team travel calendar.
• May be asked to support in reporting and other technical writing tasks.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to work in a dynamic project team environment.
• Working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
• 5-10 years of experience working in professional industry.
• Positive attitude and willingness to assist in other duties as needed.
• 10+ years of experience in Aide/Coordinator position or similar role.
• 5+ years of technical writing experience.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.