- Work with Supply Chain Management and contract holders to vet (in terms of HSE) new and existing?contractors.? This requires extensive knowledge of the ISN tool, SoW for?the project and communication skills to partner with both contract staff and?internal staff to make this process successful.
- Manage ISN dashboard and contract.
- Schedule, facilitate and create content for Supplier Quality Meetings?(SQM's) - kick off and quarterly reviews.
- Schedule, facilitate and create content for the periodic Contractors meetings.
- Conduct contractor field and desk top audits for all disciplines to ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate HSE performance metrics for contractors and report progress to management.
- Calculate monthly contractor man hours and upload into the?Synergi?data?base.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science, or related field
- Strong knowledge of OSHA, EPA, and other regulatory requirements related to the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of oil and gas operations and contractor management programs (ISN or similar)
- Knowledge of HSE management tools (Synergi)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to travel to contractor sites as needed
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.