Stabbert Maritime is a family-owned and operated business, with locations in Seattle and Anacortes. Stabbert Maritime operates two full services shipyards and manages a worldwide fleet of vessels, focused on providing unique maritime solutions for its customers. Stabbert Maritime is seeking a Project Manager to join its Technical Services Team. The Project Manager develops project plans and deliverables, directs all project phases, and acts as the primary project contact for all special projects assigned to the project team. Has full responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating project assignments.
- Defines and creates project plans, time frames, staffing requirements, project staff schedules, and budgets.
- Reviews client requests and project scope for feasibility.
- Track project completion against contract requirements.
- Tracks project work scopes against project budgets.
- Distributes regular reports on project success to senior management.
- Negotiates contract changes within approved limits.
- Coordinate daily issues with vendors, project staff, and management ensuring a maximum level of service is offered and maintained.
- Interface with vessel operations and Port Captain for technical and engineering support as needed for vessel projects.
- Ensures all HSE requirements are met for projects.
- Interface with customers in all phases of project management.
- Assist in project development and acquisition of subsea construction and support vessels and refits.
- Provide on-site leadership for project teams by coaching, mentoring, building, and motivating team members to meet project goals and project milestones.
- Participates in developing standard practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand the capabilities of the organization.
- Leads after action/lessons learned upon completion of projects.
- Consult or negotiate as requested by the VP of Technical Services and Project Development with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the VP of Technical Services and Project Development.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; capable of maintaining strong relationships with the team and customers.
- Team management and leadership skills
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must be well-organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented, self-starter, self-motivated, prioritize duties and follow through with tasks to completion as necessary.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools.
- Proven success working with all levels of management.
- Working knowledge in MS Office, AutoCAD, and Adobe DC.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate is required. BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in a relevant field. Knowledge of ship construction, shipboard systems, equipment, and their operation is preferred, but not required.
- Should be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- There may be local and out-of-town travel (including air travel) up to 50% of the time with notice.
- The individual may be required to be in production areas in Shipyards and onboard ships.
- Must be able to walk to and from job sites.
- The person must be able to climb inclined stairways and vertical ladders; enter confined areas and tanks; to work at heights.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Annual salary $120,000 - $150,000
- Bonus program