Grey Wolf Drilling International Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Precision Drilling, is recruiting for safety-driven and experienced Drillers to assist our Kuwait operations. Responsibilities include the following:
- Operate and monitor all drilling systems and equipment, in accordance with safe and acceptable practices within company guidelines and policy;
- Supervise and direct the daily activities of the drill crew, as well as direct rig move activities;
- Keep a log of daily well history which includes all equipment used in the well, number of pipe joints, special tools used, problems encountered, etc;
- Conduct regular BOP shut-in and safety drills with all members of the drill crew;
- Conduct pre-tour meetings with rig crews;
- Check the set-up of the well control equipment on a daily basis;
- Participate in preventative and regulatory safety inspections and meetings as per company Target Zero rules and Key Beliefs.
?The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- Must have completion of post-secondary education;
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) Years of Drilling Industry experience of Oil and Gas well drilling;
- Must have a minimum of two (2) Years experience in their present position;
- Must be fluent written and spoken English;
- Able to demonstrate excellent safety leadership;
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Has experience assisting in effective management of personnel and operations;
- Able to impact and influence people; and,
- Able to build customer relationships.
- Current IWCF or other valid well control certificate
- Preference for candidates with Amphion experience
As an employee of Grey Wolf International you can expect a competitive salary, industry leading training, immediate eligibility for you and your dependents to enroll in our medical, health and dental plans and a 28/28 work rotation with paid time off. Flights and immigration support are provided.
Process for Applying:
Please submit your resume including your employment history, education, industry specific training as well as any skills and attributes that you think are applicable to this position. Please note, you will be requested to register in order to apply for this position. This registration process is free and takes approximately 5 minutes.