PIPELINE INSPECTOR (ENVIRONMENTAL)
In addition to the duties listed below, this role will have a specific focus as an environmental inspector. Prior experience and focus on environmental compliance and regulations.
- The Pipeline Inspector's duties and responsibilities are to Review Construction Documents, Specifications,
- Drawings, Landowner Construction Provisions, Environmental Permits, Construction Permits and Safety
- Requirements/Plans and ensure that they are followed.
- The Pipeline Inspector coordinates with the Facilities Construction Superintendent, Contractor Superintendent, Chief Inspector, ROW Agents, Local Regulatory Representatives, State Regulatory Representatives and Safety Personnel to ensure the completion of the project. The Pipeline Inspector prepares and submits daily reports to the Facilities Construction Superintendent and Chief Inspector.
- The Pipeline Inspector requirements are to be knowledgeable and experienced in numerous phases of pipeline and facilities construction. This is inclusive of ROW, ditching/trenching, stringing of line pipe, bending of line pipe, coating and repair of coating to line pipe, lowering-in of line pipe, backfilling of ditch and clean-up and restoration
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good teamwork capabilities, ability to work under pressure, responsibility and flexibility
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and SAP MM and SAP FI/CO
- University Degree or equivalent experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.