Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Weatherford is currently seeking for a Full Time Permanent Operations Supervisor to be based in Malaga, WA. This role will oversee the duties and responsibilities of day to day operations of the Completion yard through the coordination of equipment and personnel. Assist District Manager in daily activity. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise Location Supervisors and Dispatchers.
- Communicate with sales force in securing customer requirements and time frames.
- Prepare quotes.
- Generate Purchase orders.
- Perform credit verification on all customers.
- Assist in preparation of reports.
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 6-8+ years' experience in Completion Operations.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and dispatch and track resources in support of job tickets
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Based in Malaga, Perth
- 8am - 4:30pm