Weatherford is one of the largest diversified upstream oilfield service companies in the world. Our global network includes approximately 30,000 people, 1000 service bases, 87 manufacturing facilities, and 16 technology and training centers in more than 100 countries. Our products and services span the lifecycle of a well, including drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Weatherford is currently seeking for a Full Time Permanent Operations Supervisor to be based in Malaga, WA. This role will oversee the duties and responsibilities of day to day operations of the Completion yard through the coordination of equipment and personnel. Assist District Manager in daily activity
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- Supervise Location Supervisors and Dispatchers.
- Communicate with sales force in securing customer requirements and time frames.
- Prepare quotes.
- Generate Purchase orders.
- Perform credit verification on all customers.
- Assist in preparation of reports.
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- 6-8+ years' experience in Completion Operations.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and dispatch and track resources in support of job tickets
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Based in Malaga, Perth
- 8am - 4:30pm with potential overtime