Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related discipline
- 10-12 years working experience in human resources functions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Able to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge on HR policies and practices
- In-depth knowledge of local governmental policy, regulations and labour laws
- Strong leadership, managerial, mentoring and counselling skills
- Experience in developing and implementing effective, pro-active HR related policies/procedures.
- An understanding of legal/Group requirements regarding HR related employment policies and issues Resourceful and result-oriented
Partners with the Geozone and HR Leadership Team and key stakeholders to develop and implement processes, practices and systems that assure high quality HR business partnership, staff consulting and execution of HR service delivery. Plays a key role in enabling HR to demonstrate and influence a culture of accountability, business readiness, customer focus and continuous process improvement. Provides HR Business Partner support and direction to assigned Geozone client groups and HR teams, while implementing applicable elements of the HR vision and plan of record. Leads and manages the assigned Geozone/Area HR team including all people manager aspects of selection, goal setting, performance management, career development and talent quality management for assigned team of HR managers and advisors. Collaborates with peers in the Geozone /Hemisphere and the HR Leadership team to present one face of HR to the client in helping to architect, engineer, operate and/or support common processes and procedures across a maturing HR Business Partner, COE and Shared Services model. Has responsibility for ensuring the companies Human Resources practices are closely aligned and engaged with Business Units. Delivers HR solutions within demanding operational contexts displaying the capacity to successfully handle the transactional aspects of HR (i.e. resourcing, performance management and reward issues) across a range of functions and job types. Leading and orchestrating an HR team to raise standards within the function and improve the collective results of HR within the business. Work in partnership with business units and other functional shared services teams providing good insight into broad business concerns and gaining support for key HR initiatives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively support, promote and become a role model for compliance and application of Weatherford's Safety and Security policies and standards.
- Implement and/or support attainment of performance objectives against a defined set of HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Productivity Metrics.
- Work with Geozone HR managers and advisors to fulfil their roles in achieving and continuously improving the quality and productivity of their services and how they support and connect to Weatherford's Core Values, Business Objectives, and the HR strategic goals.
- Practical knowledge and experience delivering high quality HR advice and services in a global business environment
- Hands-on experience helping organizations achieve high levels of productivity, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to partner with and influence HR functional and COE leadership teams to shape business process requirements
- Deep experience effectively communicating with a global, cross-functional, diverse workforce focused on continuous quality and productivity improvement of HR service delivery
- Practical experience with stakeholder management and engagement bolstered by a strong degree of customer focus and experience developing and sustaining productive customer and stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organization
- Understands the fundamentals of financial management in a global HR function and what constitutes effective, optimal delivery of cost-effective HR services
- Monitors and develops action plans to meet defined Talent, Productivity and Cost targets.
- Provides guidance and tools that enable consistent attainment of HR, Financial, Productivity and Quality goals for the client
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
- Responsible for managing a team of direct reports HR Advisors Leads and collaborates across a global, highly distributed, matrixed and transformational business environment.
- Experience and ability leading people to success