Are you a Control Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?Would you like to work in the field supporting our customers?Be part of a successful team!
Our Industrial and Energy Technology (IET) operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value-chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and lifecycle services. Our Engineering Transformation team work to improve the quality of our Engineering processes.Partner with the best
As a Controls Engineer, you will handle technical queries regarding controls , networks and instrumentation from customers worldwide. You will provide technical support to site team during operational phases as well as during plant outages.
As a Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing support in activities relating to enhancing services technology integrating customer data, capturing engines/products reliability,maintenance, safety and other performance parameters.
- Ensuring safe and reliable operation of installed fleet through analyses of past events and proposal of improvements.
- Providing reports to customer and management on performances of assigned projects.
- Supporting site team during Operation/Outage phases.
- Interfacing with other businesses, supplier and internal/external customers.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor in Engineering or related engineering experience.
- Have significant control systems networks and/or services/ services technical support experience.
- Have solid knowledge of rotating equipment (gas/steam turbines, axial/centrifugal compressors) operation and troubleshooting.
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have fluency in English (both oral and written).
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is a Full Time Regular, live in country
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.