Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting Project Designers / Senior Project Designers responsible for Interpreting P&IDs and Process Flow Sheets. The incumbent will be responsible for Quality of own back drafting including associated data.
Skills / Qualifications
- Interpreting P&IDs and Process Flow Sheets
- Should ensure correct flow of information/data on P&IDs
- Quality of own back drafting including associated data
- Understanding all relevant drafting procedures and instructions
- Should have 2+yrs to 12+yrs of experience in Interpreting P&IDs and Process Flow Sheets
- Should be well conversant with Line and equipment list and symbols used in process industry
- Exposure to Autocad/Microstation is a must. SPPID will be an added advantage
- Capable of challenging inconsistencies on mark-ups, Interrogating database as requested by Project Engineer, running queries, set up ESG, Extract line lists and other relevant information from SPPID
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.