Are you passionate about optimizing client's expectations? Would you like to execute and capitalise on projects utilising our advanced service solutions? Join a team that delivers Energy Essential Services!
Our Service Delivery Team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Partner with the best
As the Service Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring flawless execution and on time delivery for the assigned projects. This position will coordinate the required job activities across organizational boundaries.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Protecting the health and safety of our personnel and the environment.
- Conducting all activities in line with our non-negotiables, applicable processes and cultural pillars and ensuring the assigned contracts and quotes are fully understood and capitalized upon.
- Scheduling and dispatching of resources in line with job requirements.
- Acting as primary contact for client for job preparation, execution and close out, and as such, will manage the relationship to ensure business success for Baker Hughes.
- Familiarizing yourself with the assigned client's process for MOC or escalation to ensure the proper process is followed when there is risk of not achieving the client's objectives.
- Escalating issues that can impact service delivery and ensuring invoice is in line with contract/quote, with no revenue leakage and timely collection of cash.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a STEM tertiary qualification from an accredited institution with relevant experience in an Engineering or Technology position.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have experience leading initiatives of moderate scope and impact, and ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Able to co-ordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate problem identification and solution skills.
Must demonstrate experience in the following products and services:
Work in a way that works for you
- Upper Completions - Packers, Safety Valves, ICV's, Well Monitoring, Fiber Optics
- Lower Completions - Gravel Pack, Screen
- Wellbore Construction - Liner Hangers, Multi-Laterals
- Wellbore Intervention - Fishing Operations
- Whipstocks, Wellbore Clean Up
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.