If you wish to be part of Shell's culture and continuous transformation journey particularly within the IT Business, Product and Delivery Management space, then here's a great opportunity to be exposed to working with various businesses as you further your career! Where you fit in
Software Engineer OneShell will be responsible for ensuring smooth delivery and operations of Shell's content management system, OneShell (aka Adobe Experience Manager). More than 150 websites are hosted on OneShell, and it is your responsibility to keep the system, including the websites, operational to sustain a strong Shell brand. What's the role
What we need from you
- Manage IT supplier, contract, and service level agreements
- Identify and manage operational risks
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure regulatory and compliance controls are embedded in operations and assisting with evidence collection.
- Ensure compliance of department and organizational polices
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continued education, online/in person training and attendance of educational workshops
- Oversee effective resolution of systemic or significant issues of Adobe Experience Manager
- Be the day-to-day service integrator (end-to-end) to ensure integrated landscapes and bespoke services are stable and remain compliant.
- Assist in budgeting and cost management activities.
- A Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Experience with ITIL processes, Linux (RHEL), Apache Web Server, Azure DevOps, Github Actions, Akamai CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Dispatcher Operations
- Experience in Python and SH (Shell)
- Strong foundation in information risk management processes to ensure you keep your business-critical application secure and reliable.