Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an E&I Supervisior with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Skills / Qualifications
- Candidate reports to Project's Construction Manager/lead
- Candidate shall be conversant with E&I Sub-Contract Requisition and Contractual obligation of Contractor executing the works
- Candidate must be able to drive planning schedule and interact with Project planner to identify possible delays earlier on to correct and guide accordingly.
- The role includes managing interfaces internally within the project Team and externally with Operation, Contractors and other disciplines
- Candidate is accountable for managing and delivery on safety, quality, cost and schedule performance against the plan by driving project delivery and managing the site contractors for all activities connected with E&I scope
- Relevant Engineering degree
- Minimum 7 years of project engineering or turnaround planning and execution experience (local and regional) in delivering execution of major oil and/or petrochemical projects in the discipline field of electrical engineering
- Experience in managing multi discipline teams
- Skilled in written and oral communications
- Previous working experience in petrochemical, refinery, Chemical and pharmaceuticals plant is a must
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.