Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a HR Executive - HR Operations with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. Ensure all tasks related to new joiner / conversion / transfer onboarding formalities including but not limited to:
Skills / Qualifications
- Ensure induction packs and e-welcome kits are up to date and sent to new joiners well in advance of their joining date.
- Check & validate new joiner credentials, complete new starter documentation as per the standard process & conduct day 1 new joiner orientation.
- Ensure accurate record creation & update of onboarding records in HR systems (ELSA), creation & approval of employee personal files, creation of IT user accounts, timely & accurate inputs to payroll interfaces etc.
- Co-ordinate with FM / Finance departments for various joining & settling-in formalities including completing new joiner enrolments for identity cards, access entry/ nominations into various company group insurance benefit plans and ensure smooth settling-in for all new joiners / Senior Managers.
- Maintain Exception log intact to track any onboarding exceptions & document deficiencies, ensure prompt follow-ups with new joiners and ensure closure on time.
- Ensure adherence to HR Risk, Compliance & Governance including but not limited to in the areas of Conflict of interest & Onboarding from both documentation & process perspectives so that this area will always remain compliant in all audits.
- Continually enhance the onboarding process & new joiner day 1 experience; develop, propose & implement process amendments as needed.
- Act as a point of contact for all new joiners and assist new joiners with onboarding / settling-in related queries.
- Ensure necessary approvals are in place in line with BAAL / DoA for new joiner relocation & notice pay reimbursement claims and process the same as per the policy.
- Manage Employment category changes, GET/DT conversions & Intra company transfers and its associated processes.
- Post graduate degree in Management specialising HRM
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.