Electro-Mechanical TechnicianBecome part of a global leader in inspection and engineering servicesAbout the team
Quest Integrity, a Baker Hughes company, is a global leader in assessing the reliability of critical assets for the energy and process industries. Quest Integrity employs leading-edge technology and subject matter expertise to help companies improve the uptime, performance and longevity of their assets.Partner with the best
The Electro-Mechanical Technician will provide support in the manufacturing, assembly, testing and maintenance of proprietary NDT inspection equipment.
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician, you are responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing functional quality checks on electronic and mechanical equipment.
- Performing electrical and mechanical assembly and repair.
- Assisting in test setups, development and debugging new electro-mechanical instruments.
- Shipping, receiving, and cleaning field inspection equipment.
- Fabricating wire harness assemblies in accordance with industry standards.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- 4+ years' experience in an electronics manufacturing or service industry.
- Have mechanical aptitude with mechanical diagnostic skills required.
- Experience using small hand tools and other type of power equipment found in a development lab.
- Have general electronics and electronic test equipment.
- Experience performing accurate and detailed surface-mount soldering using a microscope.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- The hourly pay scale for this position is $30 - $35 USD if employed in Washington.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.