Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their Mining & Mineral division.
Wood is at the forefront of engineering solutions for a net zero future. A key component of decarbonising the world is the Mining and Minerals Industry which supplies the critical minerals required for this global vision.
Currently our APAC team has a portfolio of projects within the rare earth, manganese and other battery metals commodities that are both local and international. Our clients' projects are industry leading in their developments to reach goals of net zero carbon by 2050 and supporting global decarbonisation initiatives.
Wood is seeking a Project Manager to lead such where your role will be to create delivery excellence across assigned project/portfolio, provide certainty and confidence to the customer/project sponsor, and ensure robust control of project scope, schedule, cost and risk.
This role will see you lead coach and mentor a team on reaching key objectives and work scopes within the defined parameters of the project scope, in addition requiring you to foster strong stakeholder relations both internal and external, where you will work collaboratively across all key divisions on providing solutions to project complexities and delivery timeline requirements. Skills / Qualifications About You
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with background in the EPCM environment, particularly within Minerals & Metals who is ready for their next challenge working on industry leading projects, in a business an team that values cohesive partnership. In addition we are looking for;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in engineering
- Prior experience within EPCM/EPC projects at PM o Senior project Engineering level
- Safety focused with attention to risk management
- Customer centre, solution driven, with ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability to lead key project deliverables, within an efficient timeframe, supporting a balance of commerciality and operational excellence requirements
- Flexible, agile and self motivated to respond to changing requirements, project complexities, and focused in continuing best practise with PMP methodologies and business decision requirements.
- Priors experience in creating a collaborative and cohesive working relationship across the wider project and engineering divisions, in house and externally
- Experienced working in a intergrated project management team would be advantageous.
So much of our success depends on feeling part of a team with people around us that we can rely on. What unites us is our values. They set the tone, help create our culture, give us one common set of principles and help us all have a great experience at work. Our timeline is July 2023, so you keen to learn more please apply via the link. Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.