Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities Purpose
The Project Resourcing Specialist I is responsible for mobilizing the rotator population using the following approach: right person, right job, right place, and right time at the lowest possible cost. This will require collaboration across existing stakeholders within Service Lines, HR, Global Mobility, and Tax as well as maintaining a close partnership with business leaders across Oceaneering. In addition, the individual will be responsible for sourcing the best and most cost-effective talent to any location globally regardless of home location/region.
The Project Resourcing Specialist I will have a broad knowledge of project resourcing and will be able to explain published policies and procedures. They would also be expected to solve simple problems as well as complex issues with guidance and supervision.
- Review project and personnel requirements with Operations and ensure optimal crews are selected, project deadlines are met, and skill sets match project requirements.
- Ensure crews are compliant with relevant medical, training, and other client/ location specific requirements.
- Communicate mobilization/ demobilization details with personnel and the client, including completing client-required forms, where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining personnel schedules through GM applications and other Operations' systems where required.
- Ensure Letters of Assignment (LOA) are issued where regionally applicable.
- Maintain effective communication with team members, Operations, and rotational employees.
- Collaborate with global Resourcing Teams to provide global support as needed.
- Participate in on-call schedule to provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for rotational employees where regionally applicable.
- Responsible for regular and ad hoc reporting, and providing management information as required.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Global Mobility Lead where regionally applicable, or
- Manager, Project Resourcing
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent and/or combined education and experience.
- Previous Project Resourcing experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to work an on-call schedule to provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Ability to use various information technology systems required for successful job performance.
- Understands and takes into account global and local impacts on day-to day activities.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Skill to prioritize workflow in a changing work environment.
- Exhibits a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and accomplishing work.
- Skill to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Expresses ideas clearly and concisely in writing.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT
work. OCCASIONAL FREQUENT CONSTANT
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.