Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Lead Project Manager - Project Leadership to join the team in Gurgaon, India. Lead Project Management Specialist - Project Leadership (LPB 2) Essential Responsibilities
- Define the scope of the project and Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan and ensure corrective actions are agreed and implemented at the appropriate level as and when variations from plans occur.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- To achieve project financial targets, with focus on timely sales recognition and linearity.
- Coordinate Risk Assessment activities and Monitoring Risk Mitigation measures.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Monitor performance of suppliers and subcontractors to determine compliance with contractual obligations. Resolve issues arising from disputes or sub-standard performance.
- Lead External / Internal Issue Resolution. Implementing recovery actions on projects scheduling and fulfilment issues. Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Monitor payments from clients and initiate payments to suppliers and sub-contractors ensuring all terms and conditions have been met.
- Have Bachelor's in Engineering or higher degree.
- Have min. 6 years' experience in delivering Projects in O&G/Energy segment
- Possess good analytical and organizational skills
- Have proficiency in use for computers.
- Have positive attitude.
- Communicate Effectively, Use effective communication tools and techniques.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.