Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Oilfield Lease Operator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of a client's oil and gas wells, facilities, and equipment on assigned leases. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the oil and gas industry, and a proven track record of safe and efficient operations. Location
: Snook, TX Schedule
: 8x6; No man-camp or lodging provided. Ideal must live within 50 miles of site or 45 minute drive Other
: Company Truck+ Gas Card; Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K+ Company Match and more; All offers of employment subject to passing of drug & alcohol screening
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required Responsibilities:
Equipment and Lift to be monitored and maintained:
- Monitor and control oil and gas production from assigned leases to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability.
- Conduct routine inspections of well sites, facilities, and equipment to ensure proper operation and maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain accurate records of production, injection, and operating data for all wells.
- Maintain and repair production equipment, including pumps, separators, and pipelines.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and guidelines related to oil and gas production.
- Coordinate with third-party service providers to ensure the safe and efficient completion of well maintenance and repair activities.
- Respond to emergency situations, such as spills or equipment malfunctions, in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicate with supervisors, co-workers, and other stakeholders to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
- Plunger and gas lift experience is required
- Experience with oilfield software (i.e SCADA, CYGNET, eVin)
Skills / Qualifications Qualifications
- Rod pump wells
- GAPL (Gas Assisted Plunger Lift)
- Flowing gas wells
- Glycol Pumps
- Transfer Pumps
- Vapor Recovery units
- Batteries and Satellites (Lact sales and Gas Sales)
- Transfer pumps
- Circulating and treating production fluids
- Dump valve maintenance and replacement
- Chemical pumps
- 4-7 years oilfield experience
- Working knowledge of mechanical applications
- PEC Safeland Certification
- H2S Training
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently under little supervision
- Basic math skills
- Responsible and diligent
- Personal computer experience or willingness to learn
- Previous oilfield experience
- No supervisory responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Safety-sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening
- Ability to satisfy Department of Justice requirements with or without assistance
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.