Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
1-5 years of Oil and Gas Land Systems experience preferred.
This is an office based role. Qualified candidates should have a basic knowledge of oil and gas Land and financial systems.
• Complete projects targeted to experience level, work with mentor and other land staff, and present the results to your supervisor.
• Work collaboratively with Land Negotiators and Land Analysts in a dynamic environment to accomplish shared goals and objectives
• Research Land related agreements and mineral ownership.
• Build and maintain network relationships with other groups within company, i.e., Asset Teams, Legal, Accounting, Tax, Production, and Audit
• Create various reports from Quorum or parallel systems
• Handle payments due to brokers, review and code invoices, and process vendor payments
• Manage delivery and receipt of operated or non-operated ballots
• Process related contracts to Real Property Administration
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.