Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor, Waste Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Supporting water management and construction projects
• Provide safety leadership to management and employees to include OSHA standards and compliance strategies, DOT Compliance Requirements and Client's policies and standards.
• Performs tasks in a wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines to achieve compliance with the organization's EH&S standards and with federal and state regulatory requirements.
• Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of programs, systems and procedures necessary to ensure the overall safety and health of employees and the community.
• Assists in monitoring and preventing chemical, physical and biological hazards and diseases that could be present in the work area.
• Works with others to investigate accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazards or uncomfortable conditions in the work place.
• Participates in recommending improvements in processes, design, procedures, and operating equipment, to minimize the hazardous potential.
• Ensures HSE excellence through training, involvement in behavior based programs, auditing of management and safety systems, rig inspections, gathering and trending leading and trailing indicators, and participation in the incident investigation & reporting processes.
• Be a functional expert in most health, safety, and environmental disciplines.
• Provides guidance, regulatory interpretation, and assists with procedure development for a variety of HSE issues.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.