We are looking for a Project planner for renewable hydrogen. In this role, you will be part of one of the global leaders in the sustainable energy market. This role if a 1 year contractor position with a posiibility to extend it and it will be located in the Hague, Netherlands.
In this role you are going to play an important role in developing and executing projects including installation of water electrolysis, often integrated into the customers' production facilities. The department is stand-alone business unit within our client and you'll be developing and managing the schedules from project development through engineering, concept selection, tendering, construction, and commissioning. You'll be working on several projects in different stages of maturity.
Together with your team, you will be involved in an increasing amount of hydrogen projects in the Netherlands. You will have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative team supported by a large global organisation. All the team members play multiple roles - with value creation as the common objective. You will experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
- Developing and maintaining the integrated project schedule for the portfolio and of individual projects in the Netherlands
- Managing schedule changes, assessing their impact, proposing mitigating actions and reporting these to all key stakeholders
- Execution of probabilistic schedule analysis to develop P10/P50/P90 schedules
- Review and management of Contractors' engineering and construction schedules, also on the contractual/claim aspects
- Coordinating and aligning schedules from different projects
- Developing resource plans and entering resource requests into resourcing database
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders: project teams, resource providers and Planning, Risk, Interface team
To succeed in the role, you should:
- 10+ years of project planning experience in renewables, oil & gas or related industry
- are fully knowledged with MS Project, Primavera P6 and probabilistic scheduling tools
- can deep-dive into the core project planning areas when its necessary: understanding linkages between activities, highlight schedule conflicts and resolution of those
- are an experienced practitioner of project management frameworks, PMP, or similar
- have very good knowledge of English written and spoken language.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.