Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Krakow, Poland
• Responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units.
• Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual.
• Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities.
• Responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders.
• Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business and with relevant FO business partners.
• Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA.
• Perform cash allocation and investigate payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
• Negotiate and recommend refinancing of overdue debts.
• Contribute ideas on process improvement.
• Have good communication skills and maximizes this to deliver above average performance in debt collections
• Effectively collaborate with team members and other internal stakeholders
• To provide support to the Team Manager.
• Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course preferred
• Very good knowledge of English oral &written (min. B2/C1)
• Very good knowledge of Italian (min. B2/C1) and Spanish - nice to have
• With 1-2 years relevant work experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in performing call outs and other collection efforts to third- party customers