We're inviting you to apply to our HR Advisor
role! What's the role about?
You would be responsible for the daily support of Shell UK Employees in resolving their queries on HR policies and processes, supporting them in maintaining their personal data in the system, ensuring they know how they should proceed in those everyday life situations, when they move locations, have a promotion, need to resign from work, feel unwell, have a baby and many more.
Your role will be crucial in ensuring exceptional employee experience and by that helping employees feel supported and focused on their roles instead of HR concerns. This will truly have an impact on the whole company!
While in the role, you'd support employees via email, chat or phone but you'll also have opportunities to bring impact to them by various projects and development opportunities we offer. And all of them in a great atmosphere of collaboration and support which makes our workplace truly exceptional. If you can say that you:
- You are currenty a student or hold a university degree
- Have excellent written and oral English (C1 and higher)
- Enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Have a curious mind and proactive attitude
- You find joy working with and for people
- Are organised and know how to prioritize your tasks
- Can use Office365 package
Then this job is a great fit for you!
Join the team where people care is the top priority. Thrive in multicultural, international environment, invest in your development when working for one of the most known energy brand. Use and upskill your English while speaking with people around the worldWhat you may expect from us:
- Supportive and approachable leaders and people around you
- Buddy to assist you during your 4 month-long, structured onboarding.
- Hybrid/remote working with flexible hours
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package (incl. Multikafeteria and Sport cards)
- Possibility to participate in the shareplans
- Opportunities to work with various projects and to invest in your employability.
- Ability to work on the most innovative systems like: Workday, Salesforce, Service Now, SAP
We'd love to hear from you!