Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is seeking expressions of interest from E&I Technicians (Offshore)
with proven Oil & Gas M aintenance experience to join our Operations business here in Perth, Western Australia. T his is anticipated to be a permanent offshore role with an even time FIFO roster, in support of one of our key clients in the region. Onboarding from November 2023.
Wood's Operations APAC (West) business delivers brownfields engineering, procurement, construction, optimisation, and technical services to the Oil & Gas sector and enjoys long-term partnerships with the region's most prominent producers located in Western Australia, Northern Territory and Kazakhstan.
At Wood you will join an inclusive and diverse global community of inquisitive minds and recognised industry innovators, partnering to create new possibilities. You will:
Skills / Qualifications You will have:
- Hold work rights to be able to work lawfully in Australia
- Be located in Australia (Perth location is preferred)
Essential Qualifications &Tickets:
- A strong commitment to safety
- Proven experience working in an Oil & Gas (Offshore) Maintenance environment
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screen
- An ability to communicate well at all levels
- A Grade Electrical Trade Qualification
- Valid WA Electrical Licence
- Cert IV Instrumentation
- Cert IV EEHA
- Current LVR/CPR
- Current First Aid
- Current TBOSIET or BOSIET/FOET with CA-EBS
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space
In return, benefits including excellent pay rate, ongoing even roster and being part of an inclusive team culture is on offer. If you're an experienced E&I Technician with Offshore experience - apply today! Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.