Would you like to work for a forward-thinking technology company?Do you enjoy technical challenges in Solids Control/Fluids Environmental Services (FES)? Join our world-class Oilfield Services & Equipment Team
The combination of Oilfield Services and Oilfield Equipment enhances our opportunity to become the premier upstream partner for our customers. We share over 78% of the same customers and operate across a nearly identical geographic footprint. We will deepen and strengthen customer relationships by bringing together our products and services, offering more comprehensive solutions aligned to their evolving needs. Partner with the best
Under general supervision, participates in the delivery of Solids Control/Fluids Environmental Services (FES),
by assisting in the mobilization, operation, and demobilization of FES equipment (i.e., dryers, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors, pumps, etc.). May assist in troubleshooting equipment, daily reporting, on-the-job maintenance, and ordering of equipment and supplies. As an Offshore Operator (FES), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion To be successful in this role, you will:
- Participating in the delivery of Fluids Environmental Services (FES) by assisting in the mobilization, operation, and demobilization of FES equipment (i.e., dryers, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors, pumps, etc.).
- Troubleshooting equipment, preparing daily reporting, on-the-job maintenance, and ordering equipment and supplies.
- Attending all required safety meetings and conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HS&E policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Handling special projects as assigned.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have mechanical or electrical experience
- Be able to work well and communicate well with others
- Be able to work on call 24/7
- Have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Technical diploma
- Water survival training
- Experience working offshore
- Experience working with Centrifuges and/or heavy equipment/machinery
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law. Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following working patterns:
Working with us
- 28 days on/28 days off, and on call 24/7
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.